Wednesday, February 14, 2007

2006 Movie List

I know it's about a month and a half late at this point, but I wanted to post my list of the movies I watched in 2006. Although not all of these films were new releases in 2006, they are all movies that I viewed for the first time last year. I keep a log every year along with ratings, venue and who my company was. This list will give some indication of just how much time I spend in front of the screen. It does not include, however, movies that I'd seen previously and was rewatching. I may have even neglected to record a few. Eventually, I hope to review most if not all of the films below.

Fantastic Four 3 stars
Underworld: Evolution 4 stars
Infection 2 stars
The Interpreter 2 stars
Dark Water 2½ stars
Wedding Crashers 1 star
V for Vandetta 3½ stars
SLC Punk! 3 stars
Crash 3 stars
Boondock Saints 4 stars
Capote 3 stars
Down By Law 5 stars
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly 4 stars
Broken Flowers 5 stars
The Omen 3 stars
Over The Hedge 3 stars
Kingpin 1 star
Hostel 1 star
Not Another Date Movie 1 star
Superman Returns 2 stars (reviewed)
Syriana ?
Pirates of the Caribbean 4 stars (reviewed)
Ultraviolet 1 star
UnDead 4 stars (reviewed)
A Scanner Darkly 3 ½ stars
Lady In The Water 5 stars (reviewed)
Munich 4 stars (reviewed)
The Matador 3 ½ stars (reviewed)
Master & Commander 3 ½ stars (reviewed)
Seabiscuit 4 stars (reviewed)
The New World 1 stars (reviewed)
Final Destination 3 2 stars (reviewed)
Evolution 3 stars
The Mothman Prophecies 4 stars
Silent Hill 4 stars (reviewed)
Crank 1 stars (reviewed)
Brick 5 stars
Man On Fire 3 stars
Wicker Man 2 stars
Bubble 3 stars
The Departed 5 stars
Harry Potter: The Prisoner of Askaban 4 stars
Benny & Joon 3 stars
Meet Joe Black 3 stars
The Bourne Identity 4 stars
The Bourne Supremecy 4 stars
The Brothers Grimm 2 stars
I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead 2 ½ stars (reviewed)
History of Violence 3 stars
Night At The Museum 2 stars
Harry Potter: The Goblet of Fire 3 stars
Lucky Number Sleven 5 stars
X-Men III 3 ½ stars
Mission Impossible III 2 ½ stars
Brokeback Mountain 4 stars
The Sentinel 3 stars

Going through this list in retrospect, I don't think I'd give some of these films the same rating as I did before. Syriana has a question mark next to it because I couldn't decide if it was really good or not. I felt that there was something I wasn't grasping about the film and didn't think it was fair to rate it.

No comments: