Thursday, August 31, 2006

News

I have just signed up for Netflix, which is wonderful, since you don't get charged late fees, but not as cool, because you don't get to see the DVD covers. However, what this means for YOU is that I will have access to a broader range of movies and unlimited rentals monthly. So, look for an upsurge in reviews coming.

Are there any movies that you'd like to see reviewed here? I've seen almost everything, so don't be shy people! I will gladly review movies by request. If I haven't seen it, I'll make it a point to rent it and post my opinion. (but, I refuse to watch White Chicks.)

Currently in my que, I have Domino, Man On Fire, The Hills Have Eyes, The Wicker Man, and a couple more.

1 comment:

ghost said...

man on fire is probably my favorite movie. denzel is effin brilliant.